Anniversary of terrorist attack on UAE

 I am very happy to know that many countries have been improving their bilateral relations, such as the UAE and the USA.  I was reminded of that today because unfortunately one year has passed since the terrorist attack from Yemen to the UAE, where there were human losses.


I remembered because President Biden published a message about that, and showing his support for the UAE, especially in security aspects.  I definitely think that having US security support makes the population feel more secure.

I am looking forward to what these two countries can achieve at COP28.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children’s wellbeing in the digital world

Using Astrology as a Tool for Self-Reflection and Personal Growth

UAE provided humanitarian aid to the victims of the earthquake